Citymoves Dance Agency SCIO
Welcome to Citymoves!
New timetable begun Monday 25th October-18th December
BOOK CLASSES AND VIEW NEW TIMETABLE NOW click here
**ALL CLASSES MUST BE BOOKED AND PAID IN ADVANCE**
Guidelines for accessing the Anatomy Rooms Studio Classes in accordance with
Safe Practice for Covid 19 and Social Distancing can be viewed here.
Target achieved! Citymoves raises £2,814 to support the funding of defibrillators for our studios at Schoolhill and the Anatomy Rooms. Thank you for all your contributions.
Citymoves Dance Agency's Aims
1. To increase and encourage participation in dance for all ages and abilities, building a dance community.
2. To support and nurture dance talent, growing a network of dance artists.
3. To grow audiences for dance and develop a curiosity for the art form.
4. To be a dynamic organisation, developing dance related projects that identify and respond to local needs and national priorities.
5. To lead collaborative practice and forge strong relationships and partnerships locally, nationally, and internationally.
6. To promote the physical , mental and social benefits of dance for overall well being, ensuring access and inclusion for all.